Take Your Sponsored Assessment
Per a request from your employer or other association with which you have a working relationship, you have been asked to complete an assessment or set of assessments from Scholz and Associates. Please be sure to read this short guide very carefully.
If you have taken other assessments in the past, you should know that taking these assessments will be a very different experience. Some parts may make little or no sense at the time. This is by design. So don’t concentrate on the ‘why” so much as the simple “how to’ for now.
You have been asked to complete an assessment or set of assessments from Scholz and Associates. BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE CAREFULLY!
Forget about any other assessment you have taken in the past, this is very different. Some parts of it may make little or no sense at the time you are completing it, but please know that this is by design. At this point it is not as important that you understand the “why” behind the items on the instrument, just that you understand “how” to complete it.
You must agree to:
- Approach this instrument with an open mind and simply do what it asks of you.
- Read ALL of the instructions in ALL sections since they differ.
- Answer based solely on how YOU feel, rather than how you think others may feel.
- Complete the instrument in one sitting with NO INTERRUPTIONS.
- Don’t over-analyze the process. It is designed to seem nonsensical, so don’t expect it to make sense. Just FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. It is really very easy.
When you are ready to complete the assessment(s), click on the button below and when prompted, enter the response code you were given. The response code is 6 numbers followed by 3 letters. (Example: 123456ABC) Follow the instructions on the website to complete the assessment(s). If you have any questions, contact Scholz and Associates at (704) 827-4474 or via e-mail at email@example.com
Remember, the end result will only be as accurate as you allow it to be by following these instructions. The outcome is in your hands.